Saturday, October 6, 2012

Forex Investment Fund

Have you seen that? One company Forex Investment Fund (FIF) claims that you can earn 5-7% daily!! if non-compounded and up to 570% after 25 days in you invest with them. You could have $10 million after 5 years, with $100 initial investment.
What to say? Well, I am a forex trader, I know you can make even 100% per year trading forex, but those figures are unrealistic.
I think that FIF is a classic example of HYIP (High Yield Investment Program)  where you can make money only if you are first to invest, because first members are paid by deposits of those who come later. These kind of investment programs often do not last more than couple of months. So be careful.

If you wish to invest in forex trading, you can auto copy my trades. My trading strategy is very safe and you could make 20-60% a year.

Check my statistics and open live or demo account to test it first.