Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You Have A New Follower

This simple phrase " You Have A New Follower"  makes me smile and my day is immediatelly better every time. When I receive an email with that subject I am very happy because I know that I do something well.
More emails with this subject, more I smile.


"You Have a New Follower" ... what a sound for my ears :)

Yes, I like to receive these notifications from Zulutrade. They are telling me that people trust my forex trading strategy and that they would like to autocopy my trading signals.

These emails help me to stay focused and on track. They remind me that I am here to help many people to improve their lives by making them more money from their investments.

So I hope these emails will keep coming, more people will follow my signals and I will have an opportunity to make their lives better.

My signal provider name is Silver Investment Fund. I welcome you to join me on my journey, because if I make your life better by earning you some nice profits, my life will become better too by earning some commissions from that plus as a bonus I will have very positive feelings knowing your account grows.

So now you know why the phrase " You Have A New Follower" makes me smile and feel good :)

Have a nice day

 
AutoCopy Our Trades

Silver Investment Fund offers:

- Professionally managed forex fund
- High Profits
- Low Risk (only 1% per trade)
- Free Signals
- Auto Trading
- Low DrawDown
- High Returns

Click below and simulate your potential profits:

Silver Investment Fund Profit Calculator